Superyacht Support in North Queensland
North Marine is a marine support contractor that delivers bespoke services to superyachts visiting The Great Barrier Reef and the Port of Cairns, Queensland.
Our services can cater to the most discerning superyacht Owners, Crew and Agents.
Superyacht Support Services
- Commercial Diving Support
- In-Water Inspections
- Hull / Vessel Cleaning*
- Deliveries To Vessels At Sea
- Machinery & Parts Sourcing & Delivery
- Invasive Marine Species: Hull Risk-Assessment Survey
- Fuel Resupply On-Location*
- Great Barrier Reef, Vessel Masters
- Specialist Trade Support
- Vessel Line Fabrication
* Some activities require approval from the relevant authorities. Please allow sufficient time for North Marine to make any required applications.
Tailored Support For The Superyacht Industry
We understand that Superyachts require tailored marine support while visiting the Great Barrier Reef and Far North Queensland, Australia. At North Marine, we provide reliable and bespoke services, with experienced tradespeople.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Requirements
Superyacht Support Services
Diving Contractor Services
Our staff of qualified and experienced divers are ready to assist you.
North Marine have equipment and personnel to perform all tasks requiring a dive support team.
At North Marine, we appreciate the exacting nature of superyacht etiquette. Our specialist crew are well equipped to form a seamless part of your support personnel as necessary.
Visit our commercial diving page to learn more about the services we provide
On-Location Deliveries & Provisioning
Superyacht Resupply & Yacht Provisioning in Queensland’s Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
We understand that it isn’t always convenient for superyachts to come into Port for supplies or parts. That’s why we provide a dedicated Launch Service.
North Marine delivers items from Cairns Port directly to your superyacht so that you may continue your operation seamlessly.
Our extensive storage facilities can take and store deliveries ready for direct transport.
Our resupply service caters to superyachts anywhere in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park and the surrounding North Queensland waters.
Superyacht Supply & Provisioning Capabilities
- Food and Beverage Provisioning
Onboard walk-in-fridges and walk-in-freezers are ready to transport goods from Cairns Port to anywhere within the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Where food provisioning is concerned, we work in conjunction with several reputable suppliers and agents in Cairns who organise your catering purchases, which we then deliver directly to your yacht.
- Fuel Re-Supply
We are capable of transferring fuel directly to your superyacht in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Our vessels can transport and transfer fuel from ship to yacht, following a risk analysis and meeting all regulatory obligations. As there are several considerations for each fuel resupply service, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to arrange a refuel in the Great Barrier Reef region.
- Machinery, Engine Parts & General Goods
Contact us to schedule a delivery.
In-Water Inspection - Diver Inspection & ROV Inspections
Superyacht In-Water Inspection Service
In-water inspection is an efficient way to inspect the condition of your superyacht without the scheduling, logistics and expense associated with dry-docking or going on a slip.
In-water inspections can be undertaken by our commercial dive crew or by ROV (remotely operated vehicles).
If in-water cleaning is required, an application for approval from the relevant authorities is necessary. Please allow sufficient time for the application process. Contact us for more information.
We adhere to protective legislation around Queenslands environmentally sensitive habitats. Hull cleaning is conducted by hand by a team of highly skilled divers.
Superyacht cleaning and inspection work is carried out in Cairns Trinity Inlet unless organised elsewhere.
Our superyacht hull inspection services include:
- Invasive marine species risk assessment
- Hull inspection by diver or ROV
- Propeller inspection
- Rudder inspection
- Anode inspection and anode replacement as required
- Water inlet inspection
- Thruster inspection
- Full reporting on the results and work conducted on-site
Contact us to schedule an inspection.
Queensland Guide Service and Great Barrier Reef Consultants
Let’s work together to make your voyage unforgettable.
Our knowledge of the Great Barrier Reef region – its optimal anchorage locations, dive or snorkel sites, history and cultural significance – are second to none.
We provide itineraries that will leave even the most avid marine enthusiasts delighted.
North Marine offers consultancy services for every aspect of your voyage.
Far North Queensland is the only place on the planet where two independent UNESCO listed World Heritage sites exist side-by-side – the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest.
We enable both guests and crew to witness the very best the Great Barrier Reef has to offer.
- Itinerary Planning. North Marine are experts on the reefs and islands of North Queensland. We have a unique knowledge of the region because we hold the long-term contract to maintain public Great Barrier Reef moorings. Furthermore, we install and maintain private anchorages throughout the area. Our consultants plan tailored itineraries for you, considering the prevailing weather conditions, time of year and other relevant factors.
- Scuba Diving Guides, Snorkelling Guides and Expert Reef Interpreters. Nothing surpasses local knowledge to enhance your enjoyment of a destination. We facilitate a range of in-water guides, expert lecturers or Great Barrier Reef marine biologists to showcase our world heritage site.
- Vessel Masters. We can arrange experienced Masters to act as onboard guides to visiting superyacht vessels. Local Masters provide knowledge of optimal anchoring and harbourage locations and the best scuba diving, snorkelling and water-sport areas.
Our reef guides are passionate about marine conservation and preservation. They give a real, in-depth understanding of the health of the Great Barrier Reef – the outlook for its future – and ways that we can do our part in sustaining the immense beauty of this unique marine environment for future generations.
Contact us to talk to a consultant.
Specialist Trade Support Services
Superyacht Trade Support Services
With over 30+ years of industry experience in the region, our knowledge of Queensland marine trade providers is exemplary.
If you are a visiting superyacht to Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef, we assist you in securing the best tradespeople for your job.
We connect you to a range of expert skill sets. These include, but are not limited to:
- Boilermakers – Fabrication & Welding (North Marine, in-house)
- Diesel Mechanics
- Marine Electricians
- Vessel Line Fabrication, Rope & Hardware Supply (North Marine, in-house)
- Maritime Training Providers
- Mechanical & Hydraulics Technicians
- Refrigeration, Plumbing & Desalination Technicians
- Riggers & Sailmakers
- Marine Surveyors
- Trimming & Marine Upholstery Providers
- Vessel Delivery
- Safety Equipment – Liferaft Services, Fire Services etc
- Helicopter / Aircraft Technicians
Contact us for assistance.
Vessels, Plant & Equipment for Hire
North Marine has a range of equipment available for both long and short-term hires.
Equipment may be hired with operating personnel/crew or hired alone.
Please see our page on charter vessels & marine equipment for hire, or contact us for assistance with your requirements.
View our charter boats and marine equipment hire.
Superyacht Facilities At The Cairns Marlin Marina
Your gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
Cairns Port is one of Australia’s busiest ports, welcoming superyacht vessels with safe cruising grounds and optimal positioning to the whole of the Pacific region.
The primary marina for accommodating visiting yachts is the Cairns Marlin Marina – providing superyacht facilities for vessels up to 140-meters / 460-feet in length.
Follow this link if you wish to be re-directed to the Cairns Marlin Marina Super Yacht Booking Form to book a berth in Cairns Port.