Underwater Dive Inspection Services
North Marine delivers safe and efficient underwater dive inspection services throughout Queensland.
Diving inspections are undertaken in accordance with stringent WH&S procedures. Divers are compliant with AS/NS 2299 Commerical Diving Standard for Occupational Diving Operations, and all applicable insurances are held.
Dive Inspection Services
- Marine Infrastructure Inspection:
– Moorings, wharves, jetties, pipelines, aids to navigation, channel marker piles, reef protection markers, anodes, water tanks etc
- Vessel Inspections
– Hull, propeller, rudder, thruster, anodes etc
- Invasive Marine Species Inspection
- Underwater Drone Inspections (ROV), Video & Photography
- Bathymetric Survey
- Scientific & Environmental Survey
- Repair & Maintenance Services In Conjunction With Inspections
- Certificate of Compliance Provided Where Applicable: MSQ & GBRMPA Regulated Mooring Inspections
- Evidence For Insurance Companies, Where Applicable
Your Professional Dive Inspection Contractor Of Choice
North Marine provides commercial diving inspection services throughout Queensland.
Furthermore, North Marine has excellent professional relationships with the Authority bodies that govern underwater environments in Queensland. As necessary, we may assist with planning, approvals, and permits for dive work.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Professional Diving Requirements