Underwater Dive Inspection Services
Dive inspection services from North Marine – your commercial diving company of choice.
A leader in delivering reliable and efficient underwater dive inspection services throughout Queensland.
Diving inspections are undertaken in accordance with stringent WH&S procedures. Divers are compliant with AS/NS 2299 Commerical Diving Standard for Occupational Diving Operations, and all applicable insurances are held.
Dive Inspection Services
- Dive inspections by qualified ADAS certified dive personnel to AS/NS 2299 Standards
- Marine Infrastructure Inspections
– Moorings, wharves, jetties, pipelines, aids to navigation, channel marker piles, reef protection markers, anodes etc
- Vessel Inspections
– Hull, propeller, rudder, thruster, anodes etc
- Underwater ROV Drone Inspections – Video & Photography
- Bathymetric surveys
- Water tank inspections
- Scientific and environmental surveys
- Repair and maintenance services in conjunction with site inspections
- Certificate of Compliance provided, where applicable (MSQ & GBRMPA regulated mooring inspections)
- Evidence for insurance companies, where applicable
- Invasive marine species inspection & risk assessment
Your Diving Inspection Contractor of Choice
North Marine provides commerical diving inspection services throughout Queensland.
Furthermore, North Marine has excellent professional relationships with the Authority bodies that govern underwater environments in Queensland. As necessary, we may assist with planning, approvals, and permits for dive work.
Contact us to discuss how we can help with your project