Australian Marine Support &
North Marine provides Australian support services and offshore supplies for vessels and remote locations.
Whether you need on-site technical support, vessel towage, freight transfer or workers accommodation, North Marine can assist.
We understand that expediating delivery times and vessel turnarounds are important. Therefore, North Marine guarantees time-conscious service.
Based in Queensland, we operate inside of the Australian Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ). Our primary operating area includes Australia’s East Coast, extending north into the Torres Strait and the Gulf of Carpentaria.
We provide 24/7 maritime, offshore support from Australian Ports and to remote regions. Accordingly, we have partnerships with private clients and Shipping Agents across Australia and the Pacific.
Marine Vessel Support Services & Offshore Supply Services:
We currently offer Australian offshore support to clients and Marine Shipping Agents including, but not limited to:
- Marine Offshore Support: Vessel Towage Services
- Marine Offshore Support: Vessel Relocations
- Offshore Supply Service: Freight and Goods Transfer including Equipment / General Supplies
- Offshore Supply Service: Fuel Transfers
- Offshore Supply Service: Refrigerated and Frozen Goods Transfer
- Marine Offshore Support: Service Technicians / Specialist Services inc. Diving
- Marine Offshore Support: Personnel & Crew Transportation
- Offshore Liveaboard Accommodation for Workers and Crew
- Logistical Solutions and Supplies for Remote Areas
What Will Our Marine Supply Service Deliver?
We understand that a supply service must be flexible and will do our very best to accommodate any offshore deliveries with Australia’s EEZ.
Ample storage shed facilities in the heart of the Cairns, QLD’s central business area can take and store deliveries. We can take deliveries of engine parts and other freight ready for when it needs to be transferred to your passing vessel.
What does our Offshore Supply Service commonly deliver?
- Machinery, Engine Parts, Goods and Freight North Marine delivers items from Queensland Ports directly to vessels inside the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Our large storage facilities can take and store your deliveries ready for direct transport to you.
- Food and Beverage Resupply Our full, onboard walk-in-fridges and walk-in-freezers are ready to transport goods from Cairns Port.
- Fuel Resupply We deliver fuel to remote regions, islands and offshore vessels. Our vessels can transport and transfer fuel from ship-to-ship, where possible, following a full risk analysis and meeting all legal obligations. Where applicable, we submit an application for approval to the necessary regulating authorities. As there are several considerations for each fuel resupply service, please email us or call our helpful support team for more information on refuelling offshore and refuelling in the Great Barrier Reef region.
What do Australian Support Vessels Do?
Within Australia, support vessel companies provide a range of necessary and essential support services to Ports, remote regions and other vessels.
These can include emergency towage, technical support and deliveries offshore.
Australian offshore support providers are set up to provide logistical services that would otherwise be unavailable. They see a need for a problem to be solved or demand within a particular marine sector and find a safe and reliable method to assist.
Australian offshore supply vessels don’t just service the maritime sector. Many other industries require offshore supplies. With its vast coastline and extensive island groups, there are regions within Australia and the surrounding territories that rely on essential supplies; including equipment, food, water, fuel, freight and personnel transfer.
Offshore support companies often come up against a variety of challenges. Weather conditions are a key factor to consider when planning any support vessel operations within Australia, because of the extreme conditions that can be specific to each region. Time also is a critical factor, as areas that require offshore supplies are usually reliant upon the delivery of goods, personnel or services to function effectively.
North Marine prides itself on delivering efficient, reliable service, under demanding conditions. We can be there to support your needs.