Australian Offshore Support &
Marine Offshore Supply Services
Tim North Marine provides Australian offshore support services and offshore supply to vessels, in a variety of capacities. Servicing areas inside the EEZ, we operate Australia wide, including the Torres Strait regions, predominantly covering Australia’s East Coast.
We provide 24/7 maritime offshore support to both Ports and remote regions. Our partnerships with clients and Shipping Agents across Australia see us providing marine offshore support in a variety of situations – often in remote or complex circumstances.
We pride ourselves on cost-effective service with a time-conscious and safety orientated approach. We understand that expediating vessel turnaround times is a key factor in success.
Marine Offshore Support Services & Offshore Vessel Supply Services:
We currently offer Australian offshore support to clients and Marine Agents including, but not limited to:
- Marine Offshore Support: Vessel Towage Services
- Marine Offshore Support: Vessel Relocations
- Offshore Supply Service: Freight and Goods including Fuel / Equipment / General Supplies
- Marine Offshore Support: Service Technicians / Specialist Services
- Marine Offshore Support: Personnel & Crew Transportation
- Offshore Accommodation for Crew and Workers
- Logistical Solutions and Supplies to Remote Areas
What Will Our Offshore Supply Service Deliver?
We understand that an offshore supply service must be flexible and will do our very best to accommodate any offshore deliveries with Australia’s EEZ.
Our ample storage shed facilities in the heart of the Cairns, QLD’s central business area can take and store deliveries, parts and freight ready for when it needs to be delivered.
What does our Offshore Supply Service commonly deliver?
- Machinery, Engine Parts, Goods and Freight Tim North Marine delivers items from Queensland Ports directly to vessels inside the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Our large storage facilities can take and store your deliveries ready for direct transport to you.
- Food and Beverage Resupply Our full, onboard walk-in-fridges and walk-in-freezers are ready to transport goods from Cairns Port.
- Fuel Resupply We deliver fuel to remote regions, islands and offshore vessels. Our vessels can transport and transfer fuel from ship-to-ship, where possible, following a full risk analysis and meeting all legal obligations. Where applicable, we submit an application for approval to the necessary regulating authorities. As there are several considerations for each fuel resupply service, please email us or call our helpful support team for more information on refuelling offshore and refuelling in the Great Barrier Reef region.
What do Australian Offshore Support Vessels Offer?
Within Australia, offshore support vessel companies provide a range of necessary and essential support services to both Ports and remote regions. Many locations are accessible only over water and for industries that operate at sea, marine offshore support is critical to ensuring success. These include areas of Australia such as inhabited islands, the oil and gas industries, marine weather stations and bases of scientific research.
Australian offshore supply vessels don’t just service the maritime sector. There are many other industries requiring offshore supplies. With its vast coastline and extensive island groups, there are many regions within Australian waters and the surrounding territories that rely on essential supplies; including equipment, food, water, fuel, freight and personnel transfer.
Australian offshore support providers are set up to provide logistical services that would otherwise be unavailable. They see a need for a problem to be solved or demand within a particular marine sector and find a safe and reliable method to assist.
Offshore support vessel companies often come up against a variety of challenges that must be overcome. Weather conditions are always a key factor to consider when planning any support vessel operations within Australian waters, because of the extreme conditions that are common and specific to each region. Time also is a factor to consider, as areas that require offshore suppliers are usually dependant on the delivery of goods, personnel or services in order to function effectively.