Master 4 Jobs At North Marine
Mater 4 Job Opportunities at North Marine
All Master 4 candidates must have the means and work status to work in Australia. We are an equal opportunities employer based in Cairns, Far North Queensland.
Ongoing Expressions of Interest:
We are accepting expressions of interest and welcome job applications for the following positions:
- Vessel Masters with Master Class 4
- Vessel Masters with Master Class 5
- Tug Boat Captain – Master Class 4 / 35-Meter (tug & barge experience essential)
- Marine Engineers – Minimum MED2
Due to continuing expansion, we are also seeking interest in the following job positions:
- Business Development Officer (Senior Role) – This is an office-based role, however, candidates must have an excellent working knowledge of the maritime industry, ideally throughout Northern Australia. Maritime qualifications and a strong background working as a mariner are preferred but not essential. Candidate must have excellent customer service skills, and the ability to seek out new work opportunities as well as maintain existing client relationships. Please get in touch for more information.
- Marine Operations Manager (Senior Role) – This role manages the day-to-day organisation of business activities, and is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of North Marine vessels. It is primarily a land-based role, however, may involve going to sea where operational requirements deem necessary. The role includes project planning, troubleshooting and crew management. Please get in touch for more information.
How To Apply For A Master 4 Job At North Marine
Please send a copy of your current resume to:
Please include your current marine qualifications and all other relevant tickets and experience.
Working At North Marine – Maritime Careers In North Queensland
At North Marine, we are committed to investing in developing the skills of our team to support the continued success and growth of our maritime operations.
- North Marine is committed to investing in developing the skills of our crews. Opportunities to build on your skills and experience will be offered throughout your employment with our company.
- Competitive salary package
- An opportunity to work in paradise
North Marine is a member of Far North Queensland’s local Regional Jobs Committee, working with community and Government stakeholders to improve training and employment pathways, facilitating future growth within the rural maritime industry.
Capability Overview & North Marine Video